As you can see, she hardly looked back. Madilin loved school and I'm so glad she did, as it would've made it that much harder for me to let her go! We are lucky enough that Matt is able to take her and I will only be picking her up (this will be super nice with 3 babies to load up this Fall!). Madilin loves getting to ride with Daddy. She puts her backpack on and out the door she goes saying, "Bye Mommy...have a good day!" Too funny!
However, good things come to end...well, at least they have Summer break. As hard as it was to send her, it was just as bittersweet for it to all come to an end for the Summer. Madilin asks to go to school everyday, and while I'm not ready for that, I know how important school is for her. It's "her" thing, the program is really great, the teachers are WONDERFUL, and I know I'm not able to play and do with her like I normally do. I really enjoyed the break it gave me and I was able to squeeze in a few doctor's visits where I didn't have to drag her. So it was hard for the year to end, especially now that it is getting harder and harder for me to keep up with Madilin! Madilin's favorite activity at school...playing on the playground. Love it! Here are some pics from her last day...
Madilin and her friends from school enjoying their cupcakes after playing outside.
Ms. Jewel, Ms. Lauri, and Madilin.
Madilin doesn't quite understand Summer break. At first I think she asked me everyday if she could go to school. I think we've made progress...now she only asks about once a week! We are definitely still eager for September! The best part is that Madilin will have the same teachers she had this year. We are so thankful for that! What a sweet, big girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment