Tuesday, May 24, 2011

22 Week Update

Twenty-two weeks!  How exciting!  Everyone got a great report for this visit.  This visit was a little bit longer as they measure each of the babies.  They measure each little girl's arm bone, leg bone, head, belly, and...I think that's it!  That's a lot of measuring when it's done three times and you're trying to get everyone to cooperate!  Baby B and Baby C tend to be a little harder to work with, while Baby A keeps popping into everyone else's pictures.  Too funny!


Unfortunately, I can't really help anyone out on deciphering much out of this picture.
But, Steve (the Ultrasound Guy) promises there is a little bit of everyone in there somewhere!


Sweet Baby A.


Sweet Baby B.



Sweet Baby C playing peek-a-boo!


And I know everyone is eager to see just how much I'm growing too!



No comments:

Post a Comment