Saturday, April 2, 2011

Second Trimester Here We Come!

This past Tuesday, I was 14 weeks.  I am officially starting the second trimester, but more importantly the morning all day and night sickness is starting to subside.  We also finally made time in all the craziness to take some pictures of my growing belly.


 Triplet Baby Bump at 14 weeks

 The very proud Big Sister

Madilin showing off Daddy's bump...also at 14 weeks!


*Carrie...now you know more than ever why we are so looking forward to you doing our pictures!

6 comments:

  1. Love this Kelli! You all look wonderful! Looking forward to keeping up to date on everything!!! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like the luckiest person!

    1. I get to live 15 minute from you during this jounrey.
    2. I get to snap pics to document the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh...and I don't think you did bad taking these pics at all! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blog! and the pics! GP and GM are loving it! You know I would love to be there taking pics as well! Huggs and Kisses to all Scott and Lynette

    ReplyDelete
  5. How many kids is Matt having?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving the blog!!! It's so great to be able to keep up with you guys since we can't be there in person to cheer you on. Kelli you look great! You too Matt! I can't believe how big Madilin is getting. We would love to see you guys soon but I know things are very crazy right now. Maybe after the babies come we can come for a visit to help out when things settle down a little :) Eddie and Madilin can keep each other company, maybe she can wear him out because he seems to have an unending supply of energy. We miss you guys sooo much and wish you the very best!

    Love always!

    Jennica, Andy, and Eddie

    ReplyDelete